Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2 Free Printables for your planner or journal. Enjoy and Be inspired!

Today I was watching Mandee of The Kitchen Wife. She was doing a periscope and she was saying how she is noticing so many people this year are gloomy and cranky. She encouraged others to be a light. To be the one that smiles, the one that holds back for a parking space and so on and so forth. This really touched me. I know that I can get so moved, emotionally by "cranky" people because of my own self centeredness. The thing we all need to realize is that everyone has a back story and we really need to be considerate of that and be the cheer we want to see in others. Set the example and be grateful that you have the opportunity top do that reather than be bitter about it. Let these tags help and be a reminder of that is just remind yourself to be full of grace and love for people because one day you may need the same. (Print these for your blog or enjoy them anyway you would like. These are for personal use, please feel free to direct people here for these tags

Blessings and Inspiration this Holiday season!!

Kristin 
Click and Copy




Intentionallyinspired
Thank you for your support of my designs!
†Inspire†
Blog URL http://intentionallyinspired.blogspot.com/
Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/lntentionallife
Pinterest http://pinterest.com/heartprints/
https://www.facebook.com/intentionallyinspired
Terms of Use for all products created by Kristin Castellano©
PERSONAL USE ITEMS:
*you may use these items for personal use only
*you may change or alter any items for your personal use.
*you may submit personal scrapbooking pages using these elements and designs
*you may post personal scrapbooking pages using these elements online
*you may NOT share these items in the purchased format with anyone including friends, family
   and forums
NO CREDIT IS NECESSARY!

If you would like to direct people to my blog for FREEBIES that would begreatly appreciated. †
ALL copyrights are retained by Kristin Zolkowski
COMMERCIAL USE ITEMS:
You may use these items for commercial use with the following conditions:
*You MUST change or alter, resize or recolor the elements and designs for use in your own creation.
*You may not resell any of my products in the originally purchased format
*Graphics may not be posted or uploaded to any site as is!
*You MAY NOT redistribute the files as is on CD in any way.
*You MAY NOT share these items with friends, family or forums. Please redirect people to the blog or shop that they were purchased from.
*You MAY NOT upload these items to any uploading site!
*You MAY NOT pass these items on to anyone else for any reason in the original format
PLEASE DO NOT use any of my images or creations for obscene, defamatory, or immoral or any other purposes.

Thank you for abiding by these terms.

Kristin Zolkowski http://intentionallyinspired.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at intentionallyinspired@gmail.com

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY FOR ALL I DO AND ALL I AM. I am not my own but I belong to HIM who lives in me!

Kristin M. Zolkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik