Thursday, September 6, 2012

Writing Prompt 2 "MP3"

Frankly, to be honest, I do not even know what an MP3 Stands for. I know that my children are always referring to it with their Ipods? Ipads? Phones? Digital Readers?
Personally I prefer to buy a cd but that type of music and technology is apparently going be extinct very soon.

No problem. I actually have downloaded these "MP3" thingys before for a presentation that I was putting together. It was easy and inexpensive. My daughter is an aspiring singer/songwriter/optometrist hehe, so my advice to her is to ditch the "I'm going to sell a million records and be rich" and focus more on making yourself the actual brand? No I'm not trying to Sell my baby girl for a profit but she needs to understand times have changed and people are beginning to market themselves more and their actual products.

Times Up! Off to go see what MP3 stands for. If I were to guess? I would say Music Player times 3 hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik