Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Inspired to Vote today

Scott Walker Recall Election
With this historical recall election at hand I am just wrapping up my morning routine of stretching, praying, barking at the children to get ready and sipping the morning java.
I am going to vote conservative because yes I am a self proclaimed ultra conservative. One thing that boggles me though, and this is not to judge, but Christians that are not conservative and pretty much stand for anything like for abortion and gay marriage? Christians.. Wouldn't that be someone who follows Christ. Christ was made flesh and is the Word dwelt among us. It makes no sense to me that if you would stand for things that oppose Christ you would be allowed to call yourself Christian. It's like saying I own Walmart because I shop there a lot? I'm getting out to vote and I hope you do too. It's a privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik