Wednesday, April 3, 2013

God is at it again:) God has plans for us



Wow,
It has been a million years since I posted. Well the Lord is at it again. I think my blog will take on a new direction. Practical end time advice inspired by the Holy Spirit.


I want to share some things that the Lord has downloaded to my heart the past 6 months. I will be starting to vlog very soon as well as put together a facebook group. I am so excited about the days we are living in that I can barely contain it. The new information I will be sharing is as follows; Homesteading Topics, End times new and related events, Bonding with family through hard times and so much more. I can not wait to share some of the things I have learned recently about making your own homemade remedies, cleaners and medicine. It is going to be a blast. As the Lord leads I will begin these new changes. Be inspired today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik