Sunday, April 7, 2013

Have you ever been wrongly accused


Have you been wrongly accused? This is the day the Lord has made! January 1, 2013

Today God was my son's judge, his witness and his vindicator. Praise Jesus Messiah Christ!!

But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed.
You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you.
These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord;
Their vindication will come from me.
I, the Lord, have spoken! Isaiah 54:17 (NLT)

Another one is James 3:8-11 which says, “But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of deadly poison. With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the likeness of God; from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way. Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water?”
In Revelation 12:10, Satan is referred to as an ‘accuser of the brethren’; thus, the spirit of accusation comes from the enemy.
Their vindication will come from Me.
The Dictionary says, (1) to set free : deliver; (2) avenge; (3) a : to free from allegation or blame b (1) : confirm, substantiate (2) : to provide justification or defense for : justify c : to protect from attack or encroachment : defend; (4) to maintain a right to.
Psalms 135:14 says, “For the LORD will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants.” If you are His servant, then this is part of your inheritance. Remember this and wait on the Lord!

I, the Lord, have spoken!

Is there anything that needs to be said? In Isaiah 55:8-11, the Lord says,

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth and making it bear and sprout, and furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.”
God is Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik